Time & Location
About the Event
This class is combination of flow to remove blockages and long stretches to create flexibility and mindfulness. Every 45 min class will include a yoga practice and a meditation/relaxation.
It is for you, if you:
- Have little to no experience in yoga.
- Want to learn how to be gentle with yourself.
- Look to build better body awareness.
- Like to try different styles of yoga in one class.
- Seek for a practice to mend your day from stress and anxiety.
- Want to be better at accepting change.
- Search for improved balance, flexibility, strength and endurance.
- Look for a gentle practice that can be modified to your needs.
Yinyasa Yoga is a hybrid style from Yin yoga and Vinyasa. In Vinyasa yoga, we move from one pose to another seamlessly flowing to create movement and heat in the body. It is like a dance where we use the breath as our rhythm. Yin yoga is a slower-paced, meditative where we hold the poses for a longer period of time (typically 3-5 minutes) to target the connective tissues like ligaments. It helps release tension where it’s most needed.
Your guide, Milla Tulonen is a Finnish, UK-based, multi-passionate creative, yoga, and meditation teacher. She has a specific interest in wellbeing in different stages of life through reflection and emotional regulation.
Drop-in tickets are £10 but if you would like to purchase a package of i.e. 4 classes a month here, it will be just £8 or less per class. If you would like to try before you buy, you can get a free taster by signing up through here. Equally please do not hesitate to be in contact if you have any questions or concerns prior or after attending.