Weekly Virtual Yin Yoga Class
Time & Location
About the Event
This class is a full body yin yoga class - a place to recharge gently, stretch wholly and be present mindfully on every Wednesday. Every 60 min class will include a yoga practice and a meditation/relaxation.
Yin Yoga is a slower-paced, meditative version of the popular physical and spiritual discipline of yoga. We hold the poses for a longer period of time (typically 3-5 minutes) to target the connective tissues like ligaments. It required little muscular engagement but will help release tension where it’s most needed.
It is for you, if you:
- Have little to no experience in yoga.
- Want to feel more open in your body.
- Crave for a slower approach to yoga.
- Look to build better body awareness.
- Seek for a calming practice to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Want to improve your flexibility and mobility.
- Search for some balance and harmony in what feels like turbulent times both personally and globally.
- Look for a gentle low-impact exercise that can easily be modified to your needs.
Your guide, Milla Tulonen is a Finnish, UK-based, multi-passionate creative, yoga, and meditation teacher. She has a specific interest in wellbeing in different stages of life through reflection and emotional regulation.
If you would like to try this class for free, sign up through here.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Milla via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).