Weekly Virtual Yin Yoga Class
Time & Location
About the Event
This class is a full body yin yoga class - a place to recharge gently, stretch wholly and be present mindfully on every Wednesday starting 06/01/2020. Every 60 min class will include a yoga practice and a meditation/relaxation.
Yin Yoga is a slower-paced, meditative version of the popular physical and spiritual discipline of yoga. We hold the poses for a longer period of time (typically 3-5 minutes) to target the connective tissues like ligaments. It required little muscular engagement but will help release tension where it’s most needed.
It is for you, if you:
- Have little to no experience in yoga.
- Want to feel more open in your body.
- Crave for a slower approach to yoga.
- Look to build better body awareness.
- Seek for a calming practice to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Want to improve your flexibility and mobility.
- Search for some balance and harmony in what feels like turbulent times both personally and globally.
- Look for a gentle low-impact exercise that can easily be modified to your needs.
Your guide, Milla Tulonen is a Finnish, UK-based, multi-passionate creative, yoga, and meditation teacher. She has a specific interest in wellbeing in different stages of life through reflection and emotional regulation.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Milla via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).