Virtual Restorative Yoga
Time & Location
About the Event
This class is a full body restorative yoga class - a place to allow our bodies to rest gently, relax wholly and be present fully. Every 60 min class will include a yoga practice and a deep relaxation.
Restorative Yoga is a low-energy type of yoga where the body can enter a state of relaxation and restore from stress and strenuous exercise. Each pose is normally held for 5+ minutes giving you an opportunity to pay attention to your breath and become aware of any sensations or thoughts that may arise. To help our bodies relax fully, we often use props like bolsters (or pillows), blocks (or hardcover books), blankets and straps (or belts).
It is for you, if you:
- Have little to no experience in yoga.
- Want to incorporate more relaxation into your life.
- Crave for an antidote to stress and more active practices as well as anxiety.
- Look to reduce musculoskeletal pain.
- Seek for better quality sleep or even an intervention for managing sleep problems.
- Want to improve your mental well-being and mood.
- Search for some balance and harmony in what feels like turbulent times both personally and globally.
- Look for a gentle low-impact exercise that can easily be modified to your needs.
Your guide, Milla Tulonen is a Finnish, UK-based, multi-passionate creative, yoga, and meditation teacher. She has a specific interest in wellbeing in different stages of life through reflection and emotional regulation.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Milla via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).