Time & Location
About the Event
This class is a pre-recorded full body restorative yoga class - a place to allow our bodies to rest gently, relax wholly and be present fully.
Every 1.5 hour class will include a yoga practice and a deep relaxation.
It is for you, if you:
- Have little to no experience in yoga.
- Find practicing in yoga studios uncomfortable for one reason or another.
- Want to incorporate more relaxation into your life.
- Crave for an antidote to stress and more active practices as well as anxiety.
- Look to practice at your own pace at home.
- Look to reduce musculoskeletal pain.
- Seek for better quality sleep or even an intervention for managing sleep problems.
- Want to improve your mental well-being and mood.
- Search for some balance and harmony in what feels like turbulent times both personally and globally.
- Look for a gentle low-impact exercise that can easily be modified to your needs.
Restorative Yoga is a low-energy type of yoga where the body can enter a state of relaxation and restore from stress and strenuous exercise. Each pose is normally held for 5+ minutes giving you an opportunity to pay attention to your breath and become aware of any sensations or thoughts that may arise. To help our bodies relax fully, we often use props like bolsters (or pillows), blocks (or hardcover books), blankets and straps (or belts).
Your guide, Milla Tulonen is a Finnish, UK-based, multi-passionate creative, yoga, and meditation teacher. She has a specific interest in wellbeing in different stages of life through reflection and emotional regulation.
Drop-in tickets are £10 but if you would like to purchase a package that subscribes you to all of the monthly restorative classes here, it will be just £8 or less per class. If you would like to try before you buy, you can get a free taster by signing up through here. Equally please do not hesitate to be in contact Milla via email (email@example.com) if you have any questions or concerns prior or after attending.