Guided Reflection Course for Self-Awareness
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you wake up and wonder what happened in the last few months or even a year? Life can feel like a whirlwind to look back at and collate all thoughts and lessons it has brought with it. Reflecting regularly is a wonderful way to learn how to lead the kind of life you dream of with minimal effort and within any circumstances you find yourself in. It celebrates the big wins and aids in personal growth.
This holistic course goes through a guided 9-part reflection practice with a focus on wellbeing. It follows the lunar cycle as nature is ever-present in the different changes we go through.
It is for you, if you:
- Often feel like you haven’t made any progress.
- Feel overwhelmed for one reason or another.
- Struggle to accept if something doesn’t go to plan or isn’t perfect.
- Seek a fresh and new perspective or direction.
- Know it’s time to slow down and focus on what you really need.
- Find it difficult but crave to make guilt-free time for yourself.
- Want to build a more grounded sense of self-awareness, growth and confidence.
- Would like to learn how to be kinder and better take care for YOU.
- Have little to no experience in meditation.
Your guide, Milla Tulonen is a Finnish, UK-based, multi-passionate creative, yoga, and meditation teacher. She has a specific interest in wellbeing in different stages of life through reflection and emotional regulation.
You will receive carefully curated and exclusive video material, short 5-7 min guided meditations and bespoke reflection prompts to train your mind to observe, make sense of your experiences and discover new direction. The materials are sent in 3-5 day intervals as the lunar phase changes and on average each part takes 20-40min to complete.
Start date on 11/02/2021
Finishes on 13/03/2021
Pay what you can!