Go Slowly My Lovely Moon - Full Moon Ritual
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop is a guided opportunity to harness the magic of the moon for self-discovery and bespoke movement that works for your body specifically.
We will go through the ritual in three stages: movement meditation with Zoe, moon salutations (yoga) with Milla and guided journaling to set intentions on how to take care of ourselves and approach the upcoming month. Each part is designed to fit everyone and every body.
It is for you, if you:
- Have little to no experience in dance, meditation or yoga.
- Want to reconnect with your body and mind.
- Crave for an outlet to express yourself more fully.
- Look to understand how to use the cycles in nature for your wellbeing.
- Seek for ways to heal from a personal trauma.
- Want to release pent up emotions in a safe space.
- Search for some clarity and balance in what feels like unsettling times both personally and globally.
- Look for a gentle low-impact movement that can easily be modified to your needs.
Zoe Murphy has been teaching dance for nearly 20 years. Through healing from some personal trauma, she has found moon phases beneficial in setting time aside to rest, release emotions, heal and set boundaries.
Milla Tulonen is a Finnish, UK-based, multi-passionate creative, yoga and meditation teacher. She has a specific interest in wellbeing in different stages of life through nature, reflection and emotional regulation.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us via email email@example.com.