Go Slowly My Lovely Moon - Full Moon & Autumn Equinox Ritual
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop is a guided opportunity to harness the magic of the moon for self-discovery and bespoke movement that works for your body specifically.
We will go through the ritual in three stages: movement meditation with Zoe, yoga practice with Milla, guided journaling to see what we can be grateful in the year thus far and healing crystal meditation with Jade. Each part is designed to fit everyone and every body. There is an add-on option to purchase one, many or all of the required crystals for the meditation: citrine, selenite, black tourmaline, rainbow moonstone and lepidolite. These are available to purchase up until 7 days prior to the event.
It is for you, if you:
- Have little to no experience in dance, meditation or yoga.
- Want to reconnect with your body and mind.
- Crave for an outlet to express yourself more fully.
- Look to understand how to use the cycles in nature for your wellbeing.
- Seek for ways to heal from a personal trauma.
- Want to release pent up emotions in a safe space.
- Search for some clarity and balance in what feels like unsettling times both personally and globally.
- Look for a gentle low-impact movement that can easily be modified to your needs.
Zoe Murphy has been teaching dance for nearly 20 years. Through healing from some personal trauma, she has found moon phases beneficial in setting time aside to rest, release emotions, heal and set boundaries.
Milla Tulonen is a Finnish, UK-based, multi-passionate creative, yoga and meditation teacher. She has a specific interest in wellbeing in different stages of life through nature, reflection and emotional regulation.
Jade is an extremely passionate healer & holistic therapist, specialising in crystal healing therapy. After experiencing the power holistic healing had on her life, she is now helping others move through a wide range of physical, emotional and spiritual transitions in the most empowering and transformative way possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us via email email@example.com.